Nest Thermostat Service in Sandy, UT
Lucrative Energy Savings in South Jordan
With a friendly user interface and remote access capabilities, the Nest Thermostat is the wave of the future you’ve been waiting for. Our team at Main Street Heating & Cooling is highly trained and experienced in programming and installing the Nest Thermostat so that you don’t have to worry about it. This state-of-the-art piece of technology will help optimize your home HVAC systems, which will help you save money and energy over time.
Why Upgrade Your Thermostat?
Some people never really learn about their thermostats. A faulty temperature-control system is a huge waste of energy, as your furnace and air conditioner are never really performing at optimized times or levels. If you want a quality, programmable thermostat that is easy to use and developed to suit you, the user, then a Nest Thermostat may be the answer. It can be set up automatically and you can control it from the comfort of your own couch or chair. You can also access it remotely if, for example, you went on vacation only to realize that you forgot to shut your air conditioner off.
Nest Thermostat Installation & Features
Once we install your Nest Thermostat, you’re on your way to proper utilization of a next-generation thermostat that will help you with energy efficiency and smart home climate control. Once all of your features are optimized over the first week, they’ll save you money by sparing your power bill and fully customizing your HVAC preferences.
Some of the features of Nest Thermostats include:
- Auto schedule: Nest Thermostats learn from your personal settings over the span of approximately a week. Its algorithm detects what temperature you want and learns when to set the temperature for you, so you don’t have to worry about it. It will also continue to learn as you make manual adjustments over time.
- Auto away: Your Nest Thermostat learns when you’re not in the home and adjusts the thermostat to help save you money.
- Safety temperature alerts: Your Nest unit will alert you to dangerous temperatures in your home when you’re not there. This can help save you from frozen pipe problems or having a pet overheat.
- Nest Leaf: The Leaf icon appears when your Nest unit has set a temperature that is energy efficient.
- Airwave: This setting runs your air conditioner less when it detects low to moderate levels of humidity in your home or office. This option helps you save money and keeps your home or office nice and cool.
- Sunblock: When your Nest unit heats up because of direct sunlight it will adjust automatically to ensure it remains the proper temperature.
- Cool to dry: Your Nest Thermostat will learn what kind of climate you live in and keep your house dry without a separate dehumidifier unit.